King Zydeco Ekar 13x Hydro Bike 2021
The King Zydeco is Cinelli's latest foray into the adventure bike world. The versatile gravel-inspired design is suited for long distance exploration, with space for 700c x 42c or 650b x 2.1 wheels and tyres. This unique frame allows you to ride fast on asphalt or rough terrain with plenty of space for bags.
The carbon monocoque construction and racing geometry make this frame light and extremely fast. Perfectly suitable for long distance gravel races and also ready for bike packing explorations.
The King Zydeco is equipped with a Kevlar shield on the underside of the downtube to protect the paintwork and carbon fibre when riding off-road. Cinelli have also introduced the dual response system, which increases stiffness in the lower part of the frame, this greatly improves pedalling efficiency and power transfer, while keeping the upper supple enough to be comfortable.
The fork can be swapped between 47 to 52mm rake by the use of an innovative flip-chip in the fork dropout.
- Sizes: S (48), M (51),L (53), XL (55)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: COLUMBUS Futura Cross 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Cable Routing: Internal Di2/EPS Compatible
- Axles: 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BB386 86.5x46
- Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x47c/27.5x2.1
- Frame Weight: 1000g
- Fork Weight: 550g
- Components: Campagnolo Ekar 1x13
- Chainset: Campagnolo Ekar 40T
- Disc Brakes: Campagnolo Ekar Hydro
- Cassette: Campagnolo Ekar 13x 9/42T
- Chain: Campagnolo Ekar 13x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Bar: Tifosi Gravel
- Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Mavic wheels- Tubeless ready
- Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c
MULE can deliver this bike to you for free if you like in main land UK. We will drop it off personally if you live within 100 miles of MULE. It will be fully built and we will talk you through the bike.
If you live further away, we will use a good courier to deliver it. The bike will be fully checked over and take minimal effort to get ready to ride.